|Published:||Apr 29, 2013 4:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2013 5:08 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Lehigh firefighters battled a second house fire today, this time at 1118 Willard Avenue.
No one was injured when the dryer fire broke out. The fire is now under control, and though the damage is fixable, the homeowner is out of a place to stay this evening.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend