|Published:||Apr 29, 2013 3:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2013 5:04 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A violent golf cart crash over the weekend that left one man critically injured.
In court today, a judge ordered 22-year-old Nikoles Chanza to stay away from the victim.
Troopers say Chanza was driving a golf cart on Sunnybrook Road Sunday when he made a sharp turn, causing 21-year-old Nicholas McDaniel to fall out and hit his head on the road.
Chanza faces charges of DUI and improperly operating a golf cart.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies