|Published:||Apr 29, 2013 6:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2013 6:58 PM EDT|
LABELL, Fla.- A precautionary boil water notice has been issued for the City of LaBelle water service area. All City of LaBelle water users are advised to bring drinking water to a rolling boil for at least one minute prior to consumption.
The notice is necessary due to a lightning strike and subsequent FPL equipment failure. This notice is effective immediately and will be in effect until Thursday, May 2, at 5:00 p.m. or a different notice is issued lifting the boil water action.
For further information please call Joseph Thomas at 863-675-4684 or City Hall during regular business hours at 863-675-2872.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776