|Published:||Apr 27, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 27, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A Miami man is facing multiple charges after a traffic crash in Collier County Friday night.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Marcelo Alberto Segovia Barahona was weaving in and out of traffic and speeding when he hit two other cars.
The crash happened around 11 p.m. Friday night on I-75 North around mile marker 100.
Troopers say Barahona faces multiple charges including driving without a license, and driving under the influence with property damage.
No one was seriously hurt in the crash.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school