|Published:||Apr 27, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 27, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A Miami man is facing multiple charges after a traffic crash in Collier County Friday night.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Marcelo Alberto Segovia Barahona was weaving in and out of traffic and speeding when he hit two other cars.
The crash happened around 11 p.m. Friday night on I-75 North around mile marker 100.
Troopers say Barahona faces multiple charges including driving without a license, and driving under the influence with property damage.
No one was seriously hurt in the crash.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project