|Published:||Apr 26, 2013 4:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2013 4:23 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is requesting assistance in identifying and locating two black males involved in the theft of about 200 gallons of diesel fuel from the Murphy Gas Station, located at 37 Kings Highway.
On Tuesday at about noon, the men pulled up to the pumps at the Murphy Gas Station in a white Ford van with no tag. The store manager noticed the van was at the pumps for some time and went out to speak with the men. He found that the diesel fuel pump had been pried open and the fuel counter had been disabled. He saw that the men were pumping fuel into a large metal tank located in the back of the van. When the manager approached the men, they got into the van and fled the area. Approximately 200 gallons of diesel fuel was dispensed.
Anyone with information concerning the identity or location of these men is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at (941) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776