|Published:||Apr 25, 2013 8:24 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 25, 2013 8:24 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Three winners of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $81,119.87, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
Two of the winning tickets were bought in Port Charlotte and the other was purchased in Orlando, lottery officials reported.
The 361 tickets matching four numbers won $108.50 each. Another 11,277 tickets matching three numbers won $9.50 each, and 106,930 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Thursday night were 02-15-17-23-28.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Woman dies after driving into pond