|Published:||Apr 25, 2013 12:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 25, 2013 12:40 AM EDT|
LEE/COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- All southbound lanes on I-75 near milemarker 113 are back open Wednesday night. That's just south of the Bonita Beach Road exit on the Lee and Collier County's lines.
Florida Highway Patrol says all lanes were shutdown following a series of crashes. The first crash happened at milemarker 112 around 8:22 p.m. One southbound lane was closed for that crash. The second crash, involving two vehicles, happened at the same milemarker nearly two hours later. Troopers say two people were transported by ambulance. There was a third crash at milemarker 111 at 10:01 p.m. That crash involved two vehicles and had minor injuries.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Florida Everblades deliver bears to children's hospital
- Lack of qualified labor for Cape Coral construction jobs
- Missing baby may be in the company of Lakeland woman
- Judge says the lights must go on in one Collier neighborhood
- Safe havens for children double in Southwest Florida