|Published:||Apr 24, 2013 3:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 24, 2013 5:39 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Homeland Security Investigations special agents say Charles Nave III, technical director of Big Arts on Sanibel, was caught with images of young children performing sex acts in January, and after months of surveillance, was arrested yesterday.
The criminal complaint is very descriptive. The details that explain what Nave is accused of doing are hard to read. Investigators say he chatted online with what happened to be an undercover investigator, and sent pictures of child pornography.
Fort Myers Police searched Nave's laptop and found more than 100 images of children engaging in sex acts.
In the federal complaint, Nave told investigators he is the technical director of Big Arts. Agents say he admitted that he "has a pornography addiction and he wanted to get help." Agents say he told them for years he shared pictures of himself, which then led to videos.
Nave will be in federal court to face these allegations tomorrow.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.