|Published:||Apr 24, 2013 10:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 24, 2013 10:12 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former President George W. Bush says he has advice for his brother and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush - "Run."
For president, that is.
In an interview aired Wednesday with ABC News, the former president says his brother would be, in his words, a "marvelous candidate."
Whether Jeb Bush ultimately does run, his brother added, is a "very personal decision."
Bush and his wife, Laura, granted ABC the interview ahead of Thursday's opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Center at Southern Methodist University.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.