|Published:||Apr 23, 2013 11:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2013 5:20 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- A construction worker has several broken bones after falling from a roof.
The 43-year-old was working at a home on Second Avenue North when he fell 20 to 30 feet. The man likely has breaks to his hip and leg, and landed in a seated position on the ground.
The construction worker was flown to Lee Memorial Hospital.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore