|Published:||Apr 23, 2013 10:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2013 10:28 PM EDT|
Collier County, Fla. -- Two Collier County fire districts are moving forward with plans to merge administrative services.
Their hope is to save taxpayer dollars.
East Naples and Golden Gate Commissioners believe the merger will allow both districts to run in a more effective and cost efficient manner.
It will be up to voters to approve a full consolidation in a referendum.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim