|Published:||Apr 23, 2013 12:08 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2013 12:08 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- After nearly seven months, the criminal investigation into a fatal hit and run in East Naples is complete.
A homicide report released by the Florida Highway Patrol confirms that a tractor trailer from Oakes Farms hit and killed Robin Wallace last September. The report also reveals that the driver.. 59-year-old Jon Price went over a speed bump at the same time and did not realize he had hit a person. So FHP will not file ant hit and run charges.
Price *was charged for driving a vehicle over the posted weight on Estey Avenue. Wallace's husband is *currently pursuing a civil lawsuit against Oakes Farms.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses