|Published:||Apr 23, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
DESTIN, Fla. (AP) - Two people died in a crash in the Florida Panhandle.
Okaloosa County Sheriff's officials say the crash happened about 4:15 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Danny Wuerffel Way and Highway 98 in Destin.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Officials say the drivers of both vehicles were killed. There were no passengers in either vehicle.
One victim is from Okaloosa County and the other is from South Florida. Officials have not released their names.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders