|Published:||Apr 21, 2013 6:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 21, 2013 9:39 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - Fort Myers police say around 11:30 Saturday night, a call came in for shots heard at 4217 Capulet Lane in the Renaissance Preserve neighborhood off Michigan Avenue.
When they arrived on scene, they found two victims suffering from gunshot wounds. They were transported to Lee Memorial Hospital and pronounced dead.
Police have identified the victims as 20-year-old Paul Baldwin and 17-year-old Jiatarious Brunson.
Detectives, police and FDLE were on the scene for about six hours questioning family members and neighbors.
Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD or Crimestoppers.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday