|Published:||Apr 18, 2013 11:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2013 11:22 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The City of Fort Myers will be installing left turn lanes on SR 80 at Freemont Street and Royalston Ave. One eastbound and/or westbound lane will be closed at times during the day and night from April 18 to May 20.
Motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists are to use extreme caution at these times.
The construction is expected to take 60 days to complete.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake