|Published:||Apr 18, 2013 2:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2013 2:34 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office, in partnership with Drug Free Collier, will hold a countywide Operation Medicine Cabinet initiative Saturday, April 27, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Ten drop-off sites throughout Collier County will provide residents the opportunity to easily dispose of unwanted medications.
To dispose of your unwanted drugs, visit any of the following local drop-off sites:
Walgreens, 13520 U.S. 41 N.
Wal-Mart Super Center, 5420 Juliet Blvd.
Sweetbay Supermarket, 7550 Mission Hills Drive
Walgreens, 4747 Golden Gate Parkway
Golden Gate Estates
Walgreens, 30 Golden Gate Blvd. W.
Naples Recycling Center, 2640 W. Enterprise Ave.
Walgreens, 12780 U.S. 41 E.
Everglades City Hall, 102 Copeland Ave.
City of Naples
CVS Pharmacy, 294 Ninth St. S.
YMCA, 101 Sandhill St.
For more information, contact Drug Free Collier at (239) 377-0535, or visit www.drugfreecollier.org.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fla. Gov. wants to cut auto registration fees