|Published:||Apr 17, 2013 8:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 17, 2013 8:30 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Brightest Horizons Child Development Center will hold a tennis fundraiser Friday, April 19th. Registration starts at 10 a.m. at Legends Golf & Country Club off Fiddlesticks Road in Fort Myers.
Brightest Horizons provides educational and developmental child care for children of low-income working parents. Most of the kids come from the Harlem Heights area and range in age from 4 weeks old to 12 years old. The fundraiser will raise money for scholarships that allow the children to take part in the program.
Tickets for the event cost $40. Lunch is included. There will also be prizes raffled off. You do not need a partner to play.
For more information on the event or to donate to the organization, visit www.brightesthorizons.org/.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776