|Published:||Apr 17, 2013 5:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 17, 2013 5:10 PM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida judge is banning a middle school student from all public schools in Jacksonville after she severely beat another student.
Circuit Judge Henry Davis inserted the ban of the 14-year-old girl from Duval County public schools into a protective injunction he made earlier this month at the request of the beaten student.
The 14-year-old victim says the banned student viciously attacked her after two other students lured her off the campus of Oceanway Middle School. The victim's attorney says another student videotaped the attack with a plan to post it on social media.
The victim's attorney says she was knocked unconscious and multiple injuries to her head, neck, body and knee.
The banned student's attorney didn't immediately return a phone call.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- Charlotte County roofer gets help for dog with a broken leg
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Fort Myers Police investigating shooting.
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Driver dies after crashing into Cape Coral home
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500
- Yankee Candle recalls product due to risk of fire
- Free bee removal for a woman after a year of heartache