|Published:||Apr 17, 2013 12:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 17, 2013 12:02 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Bar Association, with Florida Rural Legal Services and Lee County Legal Aid Society, will conduct its free annual "Law in the Mall" event on Saturday, April 27th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Dillard’s courtyard inside Edison Mall.
Attorneys will be available to meet with individuals to answer legal questions on topics including but not limited to bankruptcy, civil, elder law, family law, landlord & tenant, criminal, real estate/condominium, and wills, probate and estate planning. The public is advised to bring with them any relevant documents for meeting with an attorney.
Attorneys will also present four free 1-hour seminars on legal topics impacting Lee County’s citizens For each seminar, space is limited to the first 30 people who register at the event desk on April 27th.
Registration opens at 9:45, for the seminars and for individual free legal help without financial need pre-qualifying.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire