|Published:||Apr 17, 2013 11:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 17, 2013 4:49 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A judge has reduced the bond for a Cape Coral man accused of knowingly and intentionally torturing two puppies.
Pedro Moreta's bond was reduced from $100,000 down to $50,000. If he makes bond, one of the conditions of his release will be that he have no contact with domesticated animals.
Moreta was arrested after he was witnessed kicking and dragging two puppies on Cape Coral Parkway.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday