|Published:||Apr 16, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 16, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A man who officials say has been deported twice from the United States is accused of killing the 18-year-old mother of his child.
Police in Jacksonville say 26-year-old Jose Valle was arrested Saturday at his sister's house in West Palm Beach. Two days earlier, 18-year-old Rosa Garcia was found strangled in the Jacksonville apartment she shared with Valle.
The Florida Times-Union (http://bit.ly/ZXDRyG ) reports Garcia's body was found by another of Valle's sisters who lives in Jacksonville.
Police say Valle gave dropped the baby and a key to his apartment by his sister's house and told her to go check on Garcia.
The newspaper reports Valle was departed from California in 2009 and from Texas in 2011.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand