|Published:||Apr 16, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 16, 2013 4:15 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Family and friends gathered to celebrate a milestone birthday for a Fort Myers woman who turned 107 years young.
Jennie Truncale was greeted by loved ones who traveled across the country to surprise her for her birthday celebration at Buca di Beppo. Jennie said she had no idea her family had this surprise event planned for her.
The General Manager of Buca di Beppo, Scott Alexander, said Jennie's birthday celebration is the most special occasion the restaurant has had so far since their recent opening.
When asked for advice on living a long and healthy life, Jennie said, "Don't drink, don't smoke, and walk a straight line."
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference