|Published:||Apr 15, 2013 11:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 15, 2013 3:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Three people were injured Sunday night when two pedestrians walked into the path of an oncoming motorcycle on State Road, just east of Wilma Ave.
Florida Highway Patrol says 32-year-old Kristy Shawn Priddy was taken to Lee Memorial Hopsital in critical condition and charges are pending against her. The second pedestrian, 22-year-old Anthony Ordones, suffered only minor injuries and was charged with failing to yield the right-of-way. The motorcyclist, 48-year-old Brian Keith Sloan, was taken to Lee Memorial in serious condition.
Alcohol is not considered a factor in this crash.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses