|Published:||Apr 15, 2013 11:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 15, 2013 3:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Three people were injured Sunday night when two pedestrians walked into the path of an oncoming motorcycle on State Road, just east of Wilma Ave.
Florida Highway Patrol says 32-year-old Kristy Shawn Priddy was taken to Lee Memorial Hopsital in critical condition and charges are pending against her. The second pedestrian, 22-year-old Anthony Ordones, suffered only minor injuries and was charged with failing to yield the right-of-way. The motorcyclist, 48-year-old Brian Keith Sloan, was taken to Lee Memorial in serious condition.
Alcohol is not considered a factor in this crash.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis