|Published:||Apr 15, 2013 4:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 15, 2013 4:36 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office is requesting assistance in identifying the suspect in a burglary earlier today at an Englewood restaurant.
Between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. today, a lone white male suspect jumped the rear fence at Ricaltini’s Bar and Grille at 1997 Kentucky Avenue in Englewood. The suspect broke a window to be able to reach inside the building to unlock an exterior door. He ran directly to the manager’s office in the back of the building and used a sledge hammer to get into the officer. The suspect took liquor and rolled change from the manager’s officer before exiting the same way he entered.
The suspect is described as a white male, about 5’11” to 6’ tall, weighing about 200 to 220 lbs. He was wearing dark colored shorts, a hooded sweatshirt, gloves and had another shirt wrapped around his head to hide his face. The attached photos were taken with night vision technology, so the exact colors are unknown.
Anyone with knowledge of the identity of this suspect is asked to contact Detective Don White at (941) 475-9005 or at email@example.com.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army