|Published:||Apr 14, 2013 12:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 14, 2013 8:12 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Three people were taken to the hospital Sunday after a crash on Michael G. Rippe Pkwy.
The crash happened around 10 a.m Sunday at the intersection of Briarcliff Rd. Investigators say a Nissan Maxima turned into the path of an oncoming taxi. The taxi had two passengers inside that were on their way to Southwest Florida International Airport.
Our partners at the News Press tell us the driver of the taxi was taken to Gulf Coast Medical Center. The passengers were able to continue on to the airport. The driver and a passenger in the Maxima were taken to Lee Memorial Hospital. Trust Wink News to give you more information as soon as it is available.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday