|Published:||Apr 12, 2013 9:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 12, 2013 9:40 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - We're just four days away from Tax Day. Monday is April 15 and that means a last minute rush for local tax offices.
Liberty Tax in East Naples says they are seeing a lot of people coming in and asking for extensions.
As for their expert advice to those who still haven't filed, do it now because you don't want to wait until the very last day.
"The sooner you do it, the better off you are because if there's a complication or a do over or you have to get more information, now is the time to do it," says Tim Flaherty, a tax preparer at Liberty Tax. "Don't wait until the last day and then find yourself in a fix."
A lot of places will be open over the weekend to help and remember, most post offices are not open late on Monday.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- FMB holds election for Town Council members