|Published:||Apr 12, 2013 9:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 12, 2013 9:40 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - We're just four days away from Tax Day. Monday is April 15 and that means a last minute rush for local tax offices.
Liberty Tax in East Naples says they are seeing a lot of people coming in and asking for extensions.
As for their expert advice to those who still haven't filed, do it now because you don't want to wait until the very last day.
"The sooner you do it, the better off you are because if there's a complication or a do over or you have to get more information, now is the time to do it," says Tim Flaherty, a tax preparer at Liberty Tax. "Don't wait until the last day and then find yourself in a fix."
A lot of places will be open over the weekend to help and remember, most post offices are not open late on Monday.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing