|Published:||Apr 12, 2013 3:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 12, 2013 3:13 PM EDT|
NEW YORK (AP) - A New York jury has awarded $12 million in punitive damages to a Florida billionaire in his dispute over pricey wine.
Friday's federal court decision was another victory for William Koch (KOHK').
On Thursday, the Manhattan jury found that he was sold fake vintage wine by California businessman Eric Greenberg. It awarded Koch about $380,000 in compensatory damages.
Koch also is a yachtsman who won the America's Cup in 1992.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman