|Published:||Apr 12, 2013 11:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 12, 2013 11:37 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A 22-year-old South Florida man was arrested after nine Miami Coral Park Senior High students became ill after eating brownies at school.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/16YMgpV ) reports Miami-Dade Fire Rescue was called to the school Thursday after receiving calls about possible overdoses.
School districts officials say the students were taken to local hospitals, mostly as a precautionary measure. Spokesman John Schuster says a 10th grader was treated and released at the school.
Authorities say Dionisio Lockridge was charged with possession of cocaine, Xanax and marijuana with intent to sell after finding drugs and brownies.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim