|Published:||Apr 11, 2013 9:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 11, 2013 10:37 PM EDT|
COLLIER CO, Fla.- Collier County's school superintendent is on a mission to spread the importance of going digital in the classroom.
Dr. Kamela Patton was in the nation's capitol today to highlight how technology has helped students in Collier County. She joined ranking members of the house education committee who are considering legislation that would help speed up innovative digital tools in schools.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday