|Published:||Apr 10, 2013 4:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 5:58 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The road way has been cleared, after a vehicle rollover on northbound I-75, near Lake Shalimar Dr.
Injuries are still unknown.
Florida Highway Patrol closed the left lane during rush hour for service vehicles.
Lane blockage, combined with rain in the area, caused traffic delays, but the road has since re-opened.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project