|Published:||Apr 10, 2013 12:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 4:03 PM EDT|
The Colorado State University hurricane forecast for 2013 is in. They are forecasting an active season this year. Warmer than average sea surface temperatures are expected, with a very low likelihood of El Nino.
Click here to make sure you're prepared.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean