|Published:||Apr 10, 2013 12:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 4:03 PM EDT|
The Colorado State University hurricane forecast for 2013 is in. They are forecasting an active season this year. Warmer than average sea surface temperatures are expected, with a very low likelihood of El Nino.
Click here to make sure you're prepared.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed