|Published:||Apr 10, 2013 10:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 10:29 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The Cape Coral Police Department will host their third annual Candlelight Ceremony on the plaza outside of the lobby of Police Headquarters, on Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
The ceremony, which is held during or before National Crime Victims’ Week, is to remember loved ones who have passed. Typical vigils and ceremonies associated with National Crime Victims’ Week are in remembrance of those who have died as a result of a crime.
The Cape Coral Police Department’s ceremony is also inclusive of those loved ones who were taken from us too soon as a result of other means as well.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run