|Published:||Apr 10, 2013 3:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 3:19 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office, in partnership with Drug Free Collier, will hold a countywide Operation Medicine Cabinet initiative Saturday, April 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Ten drop-off sites throughout Collier County will provide residents the opportunity to easily dispose of unwanted medications.
To dispose of your unwanted drugs, visit any of the following local drop-off sites:
Walgreens, 13520 U.S. 41 N.
Wal-Mart Super Center, 5420 Juliet Blvd.
Sweetbay Supermarket, 7550 Mission Hills Drive
Walgreens, 4747 Golden Gate Parkway
Golden Gate Estates
Walgreens, 30 Golden Gate Blvd. W.
Naples Recycling Center, 2640 W. Enterprise Ave.
Walgreens, 12780 U.S. 41 E.
Everglades City Hall, 102 Copeland Ave.
City of Naples
CVS Pharmacy, 294 Ninth St. S.
YMCA, 101 Sandhill St.
For more information, contact Drug Free Collier at (239) 377-0535, or visit www.drugfreecollier.org.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash