|Published:||Apr 09, 2013 6:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 10, 2013 10:24 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol has released new details on a deadly crash at State Road 82 and Homestead Road in Lehigh Acres.
On March 8th, 46-year old Joseph Gulluscio Jr. died when he tried to illegally pass another car in his Mustang and crashed. 54-year old John Maldonado was critically hurt and now, FHP investigators confirm he passed away from his injuries.
No charges were issued because the at-fault driver, Gulluscio, was killed in the crash.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record