|Published:||Apr 09, 2013 6:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2013 6:40 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A guardrail will not go up along Surfide Boulevard in Cape Coral. Instead, the City Council decided to make improvements to signs and markings to the area near Surfside and Beach Parkway.
The issue of a guardrail came up after a deadly crash along the road last September. Alexie Krill wrecked her car and ended up in a canal. Krill's family has been pushing for the guardrail since the accident.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer