|Published:||Apr 08, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 08, 2013 5:44 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Domestic Animal Services tells us it's looking for a new foster home for two puppies abused in Cape Coral. The previous foster family can't watch them anymore, because of a family illness.
Animal Services says the puppies will be up for adoption in a month.
Pedro Moreta, the man accused of kicking and dragging the puppies down a steet, remains behind bars.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one