|Published:||Apr 08, 2013 12:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 08, 2013 3:15 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.- The man who helped turn Southwest Florida into "Dunk City," is headed to the Tonight Show.
Former FGCU men's basketball coach Andy Enfield will sit down with Jay Leno Wednesday night. Last week, Enfield accepted a job as the new head coach at the University of Southern California.
Right now, FGCU's interim head coach is former assistant coach Marty Richter. He's believed to be at the top of a short list of candidates to be the new permanent coach.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community