|Published:||Apr 06, 2013 5:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 06, 2013 7:01 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is investigating two convenience store robberies that occurred Friday night in Port Charlotte.
The Sheriff’s Office received a call around 10:00 pm in reference to an armed robbery that just occurred at a 7-11 located at 330 Kings Highway. The witness stated a young male approximately 5 foot tall wearing a black hoodie and mask approached the counter, displayed a gun, and demanded money. The suspect then left the business in an unknown direction.
The second call came in approximately one hour later reporting another armed robbery. This one occurred at Circle K located at 41 Tamiami Trail. The witness reported a similar description and events that occurred at the first store. The suspect is described to be white or Hispanic, 5’00”, 100-130 lbs with a small build. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and no shoes. He also had a gray mask covering his face.
The suspect vehicle is described to be a dark 4-door older model vehicle, possibly a Toyota with a Florida tag. If anyone has information about this case, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer