|Published:||Apr 06, 2013 8:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 06, 2013 8:54 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- Sunday, April 7, North Fort Myers will host its first Taste of North Fort Myers at the Shell Factory.
The event will feature food from a variety of local restaurants, along with music and entertainment throughout the day.
The event runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and admission is just $2. Kids 10 and under are free.
Proceeds benefit the North Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce as well as the Boys and Girls Club.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales