|Published:||Apr 05, 2013 1:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2013 1:34 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The right turn lane from westbound Cape Coral Parkway to northbound Del Prado Boulevard will be closed beginning the evening of Sunday, April 7.
The work is part of the road improvement project at SE 47th Terrace and Del Prado Boulevard. The turn lane should be closed about a week.
The work is being done by Ajax Paving.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone