|Published:||Apr 05, 2013 12:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2013 1:03 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Dr. Zannos Grekos' license has been revoked in a unanimous decision by the Florida Board of Medicine.
The Bonita Springs doctor is accused of malpractice, for not informing a patient of the risks involved in a stem cell procedure back in 2010.
That patient later died. Another one of Dr. Grekos' patients also died from a stem cell procedure in 2012.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer