|Published:||Mar 30, 2013 12:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 30, 2013 12:05 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- WINK news has learned a Cape Coral soldier who was injured while serving in Afghanistan will be coming home for good on Saturday.
Private First Class Corey Kent has been getting medical treatment in Washington, D.C. His stepfather, Dan Ashby says, Corey had his last surgery in january and has been medically cleared to return home.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash