|Published:||Mar 30, 2013 4:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 30, 2013 6:20 PM EDT|
Collier County, Fl: A brush fire along Everglades Blvd. in Golden Gate forced evacuations along several roads. Homes on 54th Avenue Northeast, 52nd
Ave. Northeast and 50th Ave. Northeast were evacuated, according to the Collier County Sheriff's Office. The fire is now contained. A spokesperson with the
Florida Forest Service told WINK News the fire burned about 50 acres. WINK News will update this story with new information as it becomes available.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim