|Published:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that was reported at 3:10 a.m., when a victim arrived at Manatee Memorial Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds. It was reported that the shooting occurred in the area of Kay's Lounge, 4034 N. Washington Blvd.
The victim, 23-year-old Rickey Johnson, was transported to the hospital by a friend and not seriously injured. The suspect was described as an unknown black male, 5’11”, 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Criminal Investigations at 941-861-4900 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS (8477), or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com or via text message by texting TIP109 plus a message to CRIMES (274637).
(Photo MGN Online)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses