|Published:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that was reported at 3:10 a.m., when a victim arrived at Manatee Memorial Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds. It was reported that the shooting occurred in the area of Kay's Lounge, 4034 N. Washington Blvd.
The victim, 23-year-old Rickey Johnson, was transported to the hospital by a friend and not seriously injured. The suspect was described as an unknown black male, 5’11”, 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Criminal Investigations at 941-861-4900 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS (8477), or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com or via text message by texting TIP109 plus a message to CRIMES (274637).
(Photo MGN Online)
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference