|Published:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 29, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that was reported at 3:10 a.m., when a victim arrived at Manatee Memorial Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds. It was reported that the shooting occurred in the area of Kay's Lounge, 4034 N. Washington Blvd.
The victim, 23-year-old Rickey Johnson, was transported to the hospital by a friend and not seriously injured. The suspect was described as an unknown black male, 5’11”, 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Criminal Investigations at 941-861-4900 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS (8477), or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com or via text message by texting TIP109 plus a message to CRIMES (274637).
(Photo MGN Online)
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo