|Published:||Mar 28, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 28, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - Deputies are investigating a shooting in a gated community near St. Petersburg that left one man injured.
The shooting happened Wednesday night at the entrance to Kapok Grand subdivision in unincorporated Seminole.
Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies say one man was taken to the hospital with injuries that were not thought to be life-threatening. Detectives were interviewing two other people at the scene.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
(Photo MGN Online)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore