|Published:||Mar 28, 2013 1:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 28, 2013 1:20 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.- Eagle fever is reaching a boiling point, as we are now one day from the next big game in Cowboys stadium. On the campus, students and tourists alike are becoming official citizens of Dunk City.
The campus is just abuzz with excitement. Students have been standing in long lines at the university's ID office, waiting to get an official Dunk City ID. At the bookstore, long lines snaked through the place as students and visitors picked up the latest FGCU gear. Employees said the shirts are selling by the thousands, and shipments are still coming in. Employees say they do not expect the surge to subside.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling