|Published:||Mar 28, 2013 1:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 28, 2013 1:20 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.- Eagle fever is reaching a boiling point, as we are now one day from the next big game in Cowboys stadium. On the campus, students and tourists alike are becoming official citizens of Dunk City.
The campus is just abuzz with excitement. Students have been standing in long lines at the university's ID office, waiting to get an official Dunk City ID. At the bookstore, long lines snaked through the place as students and visitors picked up the latest FGCU gear. Employees said the shirts are selling by the thousands, and shipments are still coming in. Employees say they do not expect the surge to subside.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash