|Published:||Mar 27, 2013 7:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 27, 2013 8:13 PM EDT|
FGCU, Fla.-Sebastian Ortgon and ten of his freinds are going on the charter bus to Arlington. The trip takes 20 hours. Tickets to go on the bus cost $200. Some of the students said they borrowed money from their parents and others took it out of their savings. They said they did whatever it took to get the money together so they could watch history unfold. The students leave from Alico Arena Thursday at 5pm.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft