|Published:||Mar 25, 2013 11:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 25, 2013 11:29 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- From students to boosters to alumni, everyone is getting in on the FGCU bandwagon, including southwest Florida's freshman congressman.
"It's so amazing to represent the service area with the story of the year if not the story of the generation," said Rep. Try Radel. "Everyone has come together in SWFL for this team and you can see it with the spirit tonight, it's an energy and spirit that is unrivaled even among all the state schools."
Congressman Trey Radel tells WINK News it was important for him to come out and support the hometown team, just as he's been doing in their first two rounds of play from home.
You can also expect to see the congressman make a special appearance in "Dunk City part 2" video.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids