|Published:||Mar 25, 2013 11:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 25, 2013 11:30 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Some of the more notable Gators are talking about FGCU's Cinderella run.
Gigi Meyer, a volleyball player at FGCU and the daughter of former University of Florida football coach Urban Meyer, says her dad is all about the eagles.
"My dad kept calling me last night and he had one word, wow. And I was just like I can't believe this right now," said Gigi Meyer. "He's an eagle and he text me this morning and said go eagles."
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced