|Published:||Mar 25, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 25, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A 5-year-old South Florida girl is recovering after falling from a third-story window.
Broward Sheriff's officials said the girl fell from a window in North Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon, but did not release any details about what led to the fall.
The girl was airlifted to the hospital. Authorities said she did not appear to have life-threatening injuries. Her name was not released.
Deputies are investigating what led to the fall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami