|Published:||Mar 25, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 25, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A 5-year-old South Florida girl is recovering after falling from a third-story window.
Broward Sheriff's officials said the girl fell from a window in North Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon, but did not release any details about what led to the fall.
The girl was airlifted to the hospital. Authorities said she did not appear to have life-threatening injuries. Her name was not released.
Deputies are investigating what led to the fall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge